Friday 11 September 2015

Awww: Frank Edoho Wrote His Wife A Lovely Hand Written Letter For Her Birthday


When you love your wife, you will do things that most people will view as not needed to make her smile ::: Frank’s wife Sandra Onyenucheya added a year to her age on the 9th of September and the T.V personality took to his social media handle to share the love letter he sent to her on her birthday just to show love. Read the letter below:

 ‘I write this with a lot of joy... with a smile that five years ago, you came into my life… ‘On this occasion of your birthday, I count the reasons I think you are the most wonderful woman on this planet... Your hardworking, resilience, your support and your ability to hold your home. I think the quality that enthralls me most about you is your love... ‘I always wished for a woman that meets my needs, takes care of my home, be with me through times of trouble... But God decided to smile and give me five times what I asked.

On seeing the letter, Sandra responded thus: “What’s sexier than a man who pens down a love letter in 2015 The Little things mean so much to me. Because these are things money can’t buy! I sure will be reading this on my 80th birthday still. You see this King right here, I am speechless… Handwritten by my King #bestbirthdaypresentEVER #birthdaywishes’‘.

Popular Posts