Friday 8 January 2016

Woman Who Has 'Died' 13 Times And Then Miraculously Comes Back To Life


A lot is happening in this world, imagine, this woman has been dead 13 times and then back to life ::: 28-year-old Rebecca Morris-Roberts suffers an extremely rare condition which stops her heart and breathing until she is technically dead. But seconds later, her body manages to 'jump-start' itself, bringing Rebecca back to life. She has suffered reflex anoxic seizures - thought to affect only four people in the UK - since she was a teenager. And they are usually brought on by a bout of nerves. “My eyes roll up into my head, my lips and face turn grey, my body stiffens, I stop breathing and begin to convulse,” she said. So when she decided to tie the knot with long-term boyfriend Elfyn Morris-Roberts in April 2014, her family feared she might “die” walking down the aisle.

Popular Posts