Tuesday 8 September 2015

Iyanya Gets Emotional On Instagram And Got People Saying Whaaat


Sometimes, you just have to say whats on your mind, Iyanya did so and got everybody talking ::: Iyanya said: "So many people out there judge me, my friends go to bloggers to write things about me, I have no friends, I trust no one. I lost my family years ago, it was the only thing that made me shed tears... the last was my mum and I remembered not shedding a tear because she was the third in two years... nothing in this world can break me anymore. I want you to know that no man on earth has the power to stop what God starts and till you confess you will not find peace. I am not perfect but I am making changes. God bless everybody who supports and pray for me". Iyana said it all with a post.

Popular Posts